We love to have new artists join the Ice House Artists Co-Op! If you are a local artist or craftsperson, and you are interested in joining the Ice House Artists Co-Op, below is more information.
Co-Op Membership Requirements
- All artists must reside within 50 mile radius of Berkeley Springs, WV or elsewhere within the state of West Virginia
- Satisfy the jury standards for gaining membership in the Co-Op
- Work with fellow Co-Op members in promoting the Co-Op and maintaining a professional image for the gallery
- Keep artwork fresh and updated by rotating stock throughout the year
- Maintain Co-Op membership for a minimum of 6 months after acceptance
- Attend the annual Ice House Co-Op meeting in April
Cost to Participate in the Ice House Co-Op
- Artists pay $30 per month dues (billed quarterly) to cover Co-Op expenses
- Artists must join the Morgan Arts Council (MAC) and keep MAC membership current at www.macicehouse.org
- Payment for sales is made each month (80% to artist/20% to MAC; 3.5% charge for credit card purchases)
- Sales tax is paid monthly by Co-Op, LLC to State of WV
For questions or more information, please contact Adriane Burton at email@example.com.
Ice House Artist’s Co-Op (304) 867-3073
138 Independence Street, Berkeley Springs, WV 25411