All images are ©copyright protected and are not allowed to be used without the written permission of the artist.
Artists wanted to join the MAC Ice House Artists Co-op in BS, WV! Especially looking for stained glass artists, blacksmiths, or innovative art. This is a rare and unique opportunity for you to share, showcase and sell your art. For a $30 monthly fee and as a member of the MAC, you will receive 80% of each sale. We are currently canvassing for new artists to jury into our growing gallery. For questions or more information, please contact Pat Williams at email@example.com. Please share this request with your friends!
Co-op Membership Requirements
- Reside within 50 mile radius of Berkeley Springs, WV or elsewhere within the state of West Virginia
- Satisfy the Jury Standards for gaining membership in the Co-op
- Work with fellow Co-op members in promoting our organization and maintaining the professional image the gallery
- Keep artwork fresh and updated by rotating stock throughout the year
- Pay $30 per month dues (billed at $120 every four month period) to cover docent salary and other co-op expenses
- Payment for sales is made each month (80% to artist/20% to MAC; 3.5% charge for credit card purchases); sales tax is paid quarterly by Co-op, LLC to State of WV
- Maintain Co-op membership for a minimum of 6 months after acceptance
- Join the Morgan Arts Council (MAC) and keep MAC membership current – www.macicehouse.org
- Participate in gallery workdays scheduled three times per year
- Attend annual meeting in April
Ice House Artist’s Co-op (304) 867-3073
138 Independence St, Berkeley Springs, WV 25411